Before The 100th Episode, standout moments and guests…
Before the 100th episode, hosts Pavan Bahl, Rob Sanchez and Marc Raco share numerous clips from memorable guests and moments from the most recent episodes of the show, from Uri Minkoff telling of the story behind “Rebecca Minkoff’s “Vincent” and Bowie vs. BØRNS to Mashable’s David Yi taking on Abercrombie and Fitch and Shoptiques’ Olga Vidisheva personifying the American Dream being realized. Guest hosts Liz Bacelar, Julia Macalaster and Liza Kindred make appearances.
Plus a big announcement reveals who the huge guest is for the 100th episode, recording at Ben and Jack’s Steakhouse.
- Clare King of Propel [Episode 67]
- Matthew Burnett and Tanya Menendez of Maker’s Row [Episode 92]
- Dr. Sabine Seymour of Moondial and Softspot [Episode 59]
- Nitin Mangtani, Stephanie Clay and Ken Pilot of PredictSpring. [Episode 62]
- Jade Huang of StyleSage [Episode 80]
- Shauna Mei of Aha Life [Episode 91]
- Melissa Gonzalez and Aliana Galán of The Lion’esque Group [Episode 85]