Bridging the gap between online and offline marketing with interactive data driven experiences with Outernets…
Sarah Stewart, former Sales Associate for Outernets (transforming windows into interactive digital displays), joins Pavan Bahl and Marc Raco on location at Valtech’s Innovation Lab during NRF 2018 in New York. Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. MouthMedia Network is powered by Sennheiser.
In this episode:
- Content that’s more meaningful, instead of static displays, which can interact with displays and get data to push it and optimize content later
- Making displays interactive and fun, such as looking at a display and facial recognition allows objects put on one’s head or face
- Passersby make gestures and the screen can move with them when walking by
- Nano technology that is display agnostic, but uses window-applied film and a projector
- Recording different metrics, but not recording anyone on video or film, engaging for just a second, then engagement and dwell time, and movement, divided by age and gender
- Helping landlords monetize vacant properties
- Connecting with ad agencies, an ad platform and brokering ads, throughout retail,
- QR Codes to drive traffic and engagement, and are QR codes back?
- Allowing consumers to buy straight from the window
- Ads changing based on who it is reading, targeted ads
- How the consumer can control what’s on screen and interact with it control the window display
- Dealing with less obvious genders, why they won’t be offended.
- With mobile integration, the phone is remote control with augmented reality